Brio Dolce complements your team with extensive hands-on experience in delivering a wide range of design services. Startup or Tier 1, we work with you, delivering anything from concepts to sustaining engineering. We have a track record of getting it right the first time with high speed, high density complex designs for wide range of market segments. Brio Dolce also works with local and offshore partners to provide the best value for you.
Our services include PCB design, layout and prototyping, FPGA design and verification, embedded software, test fixtures, compliance and regulatory certification, design validation, documentation and smooth hand over to manufacturing. We have experience in both turnkey and joint development projects according to client requirements.
Our key differentiator is the hands-on experience and involvement in the overall PCB design process – schematic capture, layout, design review, signal integrity models, power analysis, embedded software and implementation.
We also pride ourselves in providing excellent support for our services.
PCB Expertise for “First Time Right” Designs
- High-speed, multi-layer digital PCB designs, e.g. Fibre channel FC8, InfiniBand FDR, PCIe gen 3/4, HDMI, SATA, XAUI
- High-frequency RF PCB designs
- High-speed parallel circuits, e.g. DDR4/DDR3 memory interfaces, proprietary buses
- High-density and high pin-count designs in advanced PCB technology, e.g. microvias, via-in-pad
- Low-noise analog PCB designs
- Test fixture PCBs
- Memory interfaces, e.g. DDR2, DDR3, DDR4
- Mixed-signal boards requiring noise / power isolation
- Signal Integrity: pre- and post-layout analysis and verification
- Power Integrity
- RoHS/WEEE compliance
- DFT (ICT coverage, JTAG test vector development)
- DFx for volume production (including BIST and test fixtures)
- HDI-buildup for boards with ultra-fine pitch high-density packages
- Cost-reduction / Sustaining
PCB Design Tools:
Brio Dolce uses state of the art tools to meet the client’s requirements. OrCAD/Allegro/Altium/Eagle/SolidWorks
Firmware, Data Path Software, Management Path Software and Tools for Flash/SSD devices/solutions, PCIe (Gen3/4) switches, Flash/SSD Testers, low power and battery powered devices, PCIe, NVMe, SATA/SAS, USART, SPI, I2C, USB, CANBus, SMBus/PMBus protocol based devices, various SOC’s and micro-controllers. Various RTOS’s and custom RTOS’s, Linux Kernel/Drivers, storage and networking OS stacks, performance measurement, analysis and optimization, multithreaded programming models, various scripting languages.
Product Architecture and Definition
Software Tools, Libraries and Frameworks